Wednesday 18 February 2015

On my travels again!

Now then,

Well its been a good 4 years over here in Cyprus, but its finally time to go home. I'm moving back to Gods County this weekend. All my stuff has been packed up and the crazy Cypriot removals guys were in my house today and im now sitting in an empty house!

I just hope all my figures and stuff survives another journey, Ill be getting them all delivered at my new address in about 6-8 weeks. On a brighter note, ill be getting all my other stuff back from storage in about a weeks time!

Cheers,
Steve

6 comments:

  1. See you in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you soon mate, hopefully ill have a gaming area sorted for when you get here!

      Delete
  2. Steve: I admire your work and had some questions about your technique on another post. Is there a better way to write to you than blog comments? Thanks very much for the incredible blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can always just comment on the post you want to ask questions about?

      Delete
  3. Hope the move goes well, but looking at the date your probably already here so hope the move went well;-)
    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason im in sunny (not) Yorkshire now, the move has been a nightmare It will be another month before my car and furniture (and figures!) turn up, but I have my internet connection now at least....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...