Friday 2 August 2013

Homemade Bolt Action dice

Now then,

Being the thrifty Yorkshireman that i am, i decided that the bolt action dice were too expensive...So..I have made some dice of my own for Bolt Action. I Bought some blank dice from HERE, and using their blank dice template I made these:


I then printed them out onto sticky label paper,


Cut them out (took ages). And ended up with these.


The dice cost me 19p each, much cheaper than the "official" dice, and i reckon they will serve nicely.  I have 15 dice each for the Germans and the Allies. not bad for £8.00. (ish)

If you want a copy of the labels, comment below, with your email address and ill send you a copy. (I wont publish your address though obviously).

Cheers
Steve.

37 comments:

  1. That's quality thrifty work but well executed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Fran,

      I was starting to doubt my sanity when i was cutting them all out though....

      Steve

      Delete
  2. Brilliant work! Very impressed with these, I can see I will have to copy this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Al tel thi sumat fo nowt, there grand.
      Giz sum.

      Delete
  4. Nice job :-)

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just getting into BA and this is a great idea i was going to make some out of wood and card would welcome a copy please,as a monkey hanger from hartlepool anything thats saves money is always a bonus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin I'm in Gateshead if you fancy a game of bolt action I'm also new to the game

      Delete
  6. just getting into BA these are a great money saving idea would like a copy please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry if this is a double post...

    Nicely done! I am guessing these are the army green and dark grey dice?

    Please send a copy my way!

    Cheers, James

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Work !
    Copy please !
    thanks m8

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'dd like the template file as well please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know its been a long time but are these labels still available, Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...