Tuesday 26 March 2013

Kappadokian Noble Cavalry

Now then,

Last night I finished the repair job on these, after having a varnishing disaster... I'm pretty sure it was my own fault for rushing and putting the matt varnish on before the dip was properly dried.

Oh well, these aren't great, but they are passable and i've tried to hide the worst affected models in the middle of the unit.



You cant see it that clearly in the picture but the two grey horses in the centre are both really rough looking where the varnish bubbled...... And on some of the cloaks too.


Thanks for looking

Link to the full army- LINK

Steve

8 comments:

  1. That's a real shame, they do look good in the pictures though.

    I always worry about doing that, though I had a mate who picked up primer instead of varnish.........


    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My own stupid fault for being impatient, oh well lesson learned....

      Delete
  2. Fantastic, it's always a great pleasure to come here to look at such beautiful units...and bases!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I will have to do a basing "tutorial", at some point.

      Delete
  3. Very nice looking unit Steve !

    Besat regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, damn nice work to me Steve.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...