Sunday 5 October 2014

Legio Crusius (Warmongers)

Now then,

I have been busy painting up Muslim Cavalry for my Ayyubid army to take on the crusaders, but needed a break so painted up a warhound Titan, to support my epic scale marines.

The colour scheme chosen is that of the Legio Crusius, or more commonly known as the warmongers. I felt like painting something different, so no blue or red, but lots of white again....


Anyway here it is.


I have another one which will be getting painted soon. Overall I had forgotten how bloody difficult it is to paint black, without it looking grey....

My freehand skills were not up to the task for the Legion badge, so I just about managed the white fist instead, after painting over my failed attempts no less than 3 times.



All my Epic stuff can be seen HERE

Changing the subject slightly, here is the current state of the painting table-


Lots of Muslim Cavalry in various stages of being painted.

And also on the painting table, WW2 German tanks...lots of them.

Anyway, completed Muslim Cavalry next!

Cheers,
Steve

3 comments:

  1. Great black and white paint scheme on the "whatever it is." Your paint table photo gives me a sample of the Muslim horse in progress. Looking forward to seeing the results of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its been slow going on the Muslim Cavalry, mainly due to issues with the dip, and finding a replacement for it etc. The latest ones just aren't up to the normal standard and its frustrating.

      Im getting there though!

      Steve

      Delete
  2. Your epic titan is painted so well, I thought it was a full scale one at first. That's some amazing work there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...