Tuesday 16 December 2014

Richard the Lionheart, revisited..

Now then,

I have spent the last few days re-doing King Richards standard. It looked passable before, but you know when you look at something and it bugs you?

Heres what it looked like before.... 3 odd looking yellow monkeys......

Anyway, I have re-done it, and im much happier with it, although it took ages to draw, then paint...





Here we go!




Much better I hope you agree. All the Crusaders can be seen here - Crusaders!

On the painting table are loads of 6mm Napoleonic Austrian landwehr. Im making getting this army finished my priority, as I really want to order some French!


I have not been idle on the painting front, I have painted literally a HORDE of zombies, and of course the desperate survivors, check in again soon for some ZOMBICIDE!

Cheers,
Steve

13 comments:

  1. Hi,

    well done Sir!
    It worth the time you spent on it.

    Kind regards

    thefrenchjester

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great result, no doubt...beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous - the whole piece is rather nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice looking King. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tell hes a king, hes not covered in S**T...!

      Delete
  5. Bloody Hell !! Theres me just getting back into the painting vibe( after god knows how long) with some 15mm Feudal and you start turning out this quality...again..Top job Steve :-) don't think I will be posting any of my 15mm project....clever sod ;-)
    ALL THE BEST FOR THE YULETIDE SEASON,
    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you and yours, oh, your not fooling me, ive seen your painting first hand. Hope to see an update soon.

      Delete
  6. That is fantastic, what a great command stand!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...