Sunday 28 June 2015

Crusades update

Now then,

I got these two bases done a little while ago for my Crusades army for Impetus. I have rebased the 2 command stands that I made up for Hail Caesar as ive decided that Impetus is the game that ill be playing.


Here is King Richard, based as Crusader Knights, with general.


This is another Crusader Knight base, with an attached General, this time with Henry of Champagne in command.


Both bases together.

All I have left to do now are 2 bases of Turcopoles and 2 bases of foot skirmishers with bows, and the Crusader army will be done.

All my Crusaders can be seen here - CRUSADERS

In other news I have nearly completed my Rapid fire Waffen SS army, and I have finished my Soviet army which is massive, and includes 9 infantry Bns with attached support in the form of AT guns etc, and a tank brigade with a heavy tank Bn attached as well as artillery and tank destroyers etc.... Pics soon.

Cheers for looking,
Steve

14 comments:

  1. Great colors and effective shading techniques. 15mm? Hard to believe.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, The Legio Heroica figures paint up nicely!

      Delete
  2. Awesome, love the heraldy's job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, not sure how accurate it is though!

      Delete
  3. How good are these ?.....love them. Great painting on 15s superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tarty, 15mm is a bit big to my normal 6mm, like painting giants!

      Delete
  4. Very lovely work a fine addition to your crusader army!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing progress on your Ayyubids.

      Delete
  5. Great work nicely re-based:-) Cant go wrong with Impetus.
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I play Impetus the more I like it, im looking forward to V2, with all the amendments and clarifications in one place.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...