Saturday 16 January 2016

ECW Cannon

Now then,

I have just finished off this little bout of painting, so here is an ECW medium cannon. Thats the last ECW I have for now, so I await reinforcements before any more progress can be made.


 I have painted the crew in a mixture of colours, as I dont think there would have been any uniformity among the Gun crews.

This is a medium gun from Peter pig, I will be getting a few light guns next I think.


I have used my Magic Wash again on these miniatures, Im still thinking it needs to be a bit darker, but im getting there with it I think.

Heres a link to my ECW page, with all the units in one place - LINK



I thought id put  a picture of my little "helper" up as well, complete with bits of static grass up nostril if you look closely.

Anyway,
Cheers for looking,
Steve

4 comments:

  1. Lovely vignette, very nicely done - your helper looks very professional..! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the helper looks a bit too innocent in that picture!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...