Saturday 7 May 2016

Colonel John Innes's Regiment of Dragoons.

Now then,

Here is the final regiment done for my ECW project. Again, information is scarce so I have made the colours up, Colonel Innes's Dragoons are green coated, with a generic green flag. it works for me, as most of my troops are either red or blue coats so a bit of green was a welcome change.


As with the other dragoon unit I have used a mix of mounted and dismounted troops.


In a display of perfect military planning, just as I was finishing the bases on my last unit, the Baroque rulebook arrived!

Great stuff.


Here is a quick, slightly crappy photo of the full army, painted in record time for me, I think I started in early January and am now finished. The full army in more detail can be seen  - HERE

 Whats next?

6mm Napoleonic French for a nice change I think, I have loads to get through so they will keep me busy and out of trouble for a good while i should think.

Anyway,
Cheers for looking,
Steve

4 comments:

  1. The army overview looks great, very symetrical and just neat. An inspiration, as I am sure your Napoleonic French will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Edzard, Im looking forward to doing the frogs, they should look OK enmasse!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...