Friday 7 February 2014

BOLT ACTION Update German Grenadiers

Now then,

Over a few evenings this week i've been working away at getting these lot finally finished. im happy to report that all my WW2 German infantry are now done.



The Wehrmacht soon caught on with the SS and their camouflage patterns, and made their own. What they came up with was the splinter pattern, as seen here, I think it evolved during the course of the war, and there were different versions made.













I have painted my platoon to represent a typical platoon fighting on the Eastern front, with a mismatch of German grey kit and bits of camouflage clothing mixed in here and there.

German Grenadier Platoon 1942 - 44-5?



The Platoon Commander and 2 additional men


Forward artillery officer



 Medical officer, sniper pair, Panzershcrek team.


Grenadier squad. #1 (NCO and nine additional men, including 2 MG42 teams)



Grenadier squad. #2 (NCO and nine additional men, including 2 MG42 teams)



Grenadier squad. #3 (NCO and nine additional men, including 2 MG42 teams)


 2 x MG42 MMG teams


 For use later in the war (1944+) Panzerfaust armed grenadiers.


The full platoon, I think I might add an antitank gun, and I already have an armoured car and a Panther to add to this lot, more of which later.

All my stuff for Bolt Action can be viewed here - Bolt Action Page

Cheers for looking,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...