Monday 18 August 2014

For Sale

Now then,

Im having a clearout, to that end ive added a For Sale page to the blog, in an effort to find some of this stuff a new home. I dont really want to go the ebay route, but will do if I cant shift this lot.

Lots of stuff there, mostly brand new rulebooks and miniatures still in blisters or bags, but my 10mm Fantasy stuff I painted recently is there too.

Have a look here - FOR SALE!

Remember, the prices shown are just a rough guide, make me an offer!

Steve

3 comments:

  1. whatever happened to your mantra of not selling anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving back home next year, and after looking at the mass of stuff ive accumulated out here im a bit worried about having enough freight space to get it all back!

    Ive started taking stuff home when I come home on leave, Brens attic will need reinforcing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cant beat a clear out :-) Back in Blighty, you never know you may get near a gaming club.

    Regards,
    Jason.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...