Tuesday 7 January 2014

January is Epic Month

Now then,

My first mission for 2014 is my Netepic Novamarine army. I'm planning on getting as much of it done as I can over the rest of this month. Heres what ive managed to get done over the last year or so, as you can see there are alot of empty bases, I have all the figures and aim to get this lot finished sooner rather than later.


The project can been followed here on the tactical command forum, Tale of epic gamers - Novamarines

I have also entered the tactical command painting competition, EPICOMP 2013 with a Lamenters chapter Landraider that I painted up last year as a test figure for a possible new army, I dont think ill be going with it though, as it took bloody ages to paint all the checks!!


In other news, i have already failed in my promise to myself that I wouldn't start any new projects....And its only the 07th Jan! Once they arrive ill fill you in on the details...suffice to say they are very small!


EDIT - I've won my heat in the painting comp and am now in the final!! Im up against some great looking stuff, and there are some really talented painters of 6mm epic out there! check out all the entries - HERE

Cheers
Steve

6 comments:

  1. Brought a tear to my eye seeing all that epic and all I had.....still have a little though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you already started an unautorized new 2014 project :)

    Greate painting of the land raider!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, im totally useless, im sure ive said it before, but I shouldnt be allowed near the internet when ive had a beer!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...