Sunday 26 January 2014

The Valhallan VII

Now then,

So, I thought i'd post some pictures of my imperial Guard army, built and painted in the 90's, and actually used quite alot until we kind of ditched 40k and started playing WW2 and other historical games. 

VALHALLAN VII


Captain Chenkov, with none other than Commisar Yarrick in attendance!
















Well there we have it, this army took me about 2 years to paint, and I remember being sick to death of green paint... Cant imagine why....

Sadly this is another of my armies that has languished in a box in storage for at least a decade, probably longer. One day ill get them all out again, tidy them up and get them in a cabinet in my gaming room/shed....One day.

Another week with me steadily getting my epic stuff painted, so not much to show here, but all can be seen for those interested here ToEG 2014 Novamarines

Here's some that I got finished this week, some razorbacks to carry the scouts, these are converted plastic rhinos with turrets from steel crown productions on top.



Cheers for looking, Historical stuff next week!

Steve

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Love it! The common color is perfect and pulls them all together. And looking at this, I see you've been a great painter for a very long time. Hopefully, you can find a reason to put these fine fellows on the tabletop again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hung onto these for years in the hope my two boys might want to get into gaming, alas, the XBOX won in the end....

    I may just have a game of 40k 3rd ed for old times sake sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even scratched the surface of all the old GW stuff I have! Undead... High Elves... Eldar... Orks.... Then theres the other stuff, Full thrust ships...firestorm armada ships... When I think about it, I must have painted literally thousands of figures over the years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...