Sunday 17 January 2016

The Queens Regiment of Horse

Now then,

I unexpectedly received a parcel yesterday from Peter Pig, with a load of reinforcements! I immediately cracked on and have painted up my first Horse unit. The queens regiment.


I have used a mix of different figures, hats, helmets pistols and swords. But mostly sword armed as these will be a unit of "gallopers".



Im aware that all my units are probably a bit too uniformed, but it speeds up the painting process, and I have a large lead mountain to get through, adding to it all the time doesn't help!!


All my ECW stuff can be seen here on my ECW page - LINK

Cheers,
Steve

2 comments:

  1. Really excellent! I love the French theme as well. And "gallopers" would be very suitable for them - fresh from the battlefields of Germany, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...